Aadhaar Application | Aadhaar Card Application Form Download
Aadhaar Card Application Form :
Aadhaar Card application download is now available. You can Download Aadhaar application Form in English and Hindi or in other known languages. Download Aadhaar Applications using below links in the article .
Aadhaar Card :
- Aadhaar no. is a 12 digit individual person identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.
- This no. will serve as identity Proof and address Proof, anywhere in your location in India.
- Individual candidate, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident in India and satisfies the verification process laid down by the UIDAI can enrol for Aadhaar.
- An individual need to enroll only once which is free of cost.
- Each Aadhaar number will be unique to an individual and will remain valid for life. Aadhaar no. will help you provide access to various services For Example in banking, mobile phone connections and other Govt and Non-Govt services in due course.
Aadhaar Card Application Form Download :
- Aadhaar enrollment is free.
- Person can go to authorized Aadhaar enrollment center anywhere in India with your identity and address proof.
- UIDAI process accepts 18 PoI (Proof of Identity) and 33 PoA (Proof of Address) documents. Please click here for a national valid documents List.Identity Proofs and address Proofs are election ID card with photo, Ration card with details, passport and driving license which are commonly available with any person.
- Photo ID cards like PAN card and Govt ID cards are permissible for Proof of identity. Proof of Address documents also include water – electricity – telephone bills from the last three months.
- In case you do not have any common proofs that are listed above, Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead is also accepted as Proof of Identity. Address Certificate having photo issued by MP or MLA /Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead or by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) is accepted as valid PoA.
Download Aadhar Application Form :
Now you can download Aadhaar application form in your Language . UIDAI is providing application form in some of the languages in India .Download your application form using below links .